1 Cup Sweet potato cubes (cooked), peeled, 1 Cup Coconut (unsweetened), shredded, 1 To taste Onion, finely chopped, 1 Cup Quinoa (cooked), 1 Tbsp Raisins /Cranberries, 1/2 Cup Cashew nuts, 1 tsp Pepper powder, 1/2 tsp Cayenne, 1 Bay leaf, As per taste Salt
1. Heat the oil in the kadhai.
2. Add bay leaves and onion and fry till onion is translucent.
3. Add pepper, cayenne, cooked sweet potato and coconut.
4. Fry well till nice aroma comes out of coconut.
5. Add raisins/cranberries, cashew nut and fry till cashews are brown in color.