4 October, 2017
Stuffed Farsi Puri
Posted in : Indian Breads on by : Aafreen Shaikh Tags: Besan, Black Pepper, Ghee, Maida
250 gm maida, 1 tsp salt, 4 Tbsp ghee, Oil- for deep frying
For the Filling:
3 Tbsp besan, 1 Tbsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp jeera powder, Salt to taste, 2 Tbsp oil, 1 tsp haldi powder, 1 Tbsp dhania powder
- Mix ghee and salt into the flour and bind into a smooth dough after adding enough water. Keep aside.
- Mix all the filling ingredients well and keep aside.
- Divide the dough prepared earlier into small balls, make them cup shaped, and place a small amount of the filling in each of the balls.
- Fold the cup-shaped ball to cover the filling.
- Roll the mixture into small puris.
- Prick with a fork.
- Deep fry in hot oil on medium heat till golden brown and serve.