20 January, 2018
Rabodi Ki Sabzi
1 cup Rabodi (dried corn papad), 1/2 cup Yogurt , 1 Onion , finely chopped, 2 Green Chillies, 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds, 3/4 teaspoon Red chilli powder, 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi), 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder, Salt , to taste, 1 tablespoon Cooking oil, Water , Boiling water, as required
- To begin with Rabodi Ki Sabzi, firstly break Rabodi into smaller bite size pieces. Immerse it completely in boiling water and soak it for about 1 to 2 hours or until it becomes soft.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter. Add finely chopped onions and green chilies and sauté till onions turn soft.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and mix everything well.
- Add the whisked curd and cook it on low flame until oil starts to float on top.
- Drain the softened rabodi from water and add it to the curd mixture. Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes on low flame. Add water as required if the sabzi thickens up.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves and it is ready to be served.
- Serve Rabodi Ki Sabzi with roti or rice.