27 June, 2017
Quick Noodles with ‘Whatever’
Ingredients Of Quick Noodles With ‘Whatever’
2 packets noodles ,1Tbsp vegetable oil, 1 cup sliced onions, 1 cup sliced peppers, 1 cup carrot julienne, 1 cup spring onions sliced, 1 cup sliced mushrooms, 1/2 iceberg/romaine lettuce, 1 Tbsp ginger & garlic chilli paste, 1 Tbsp soy sauce, 1 Tbsp schezwan sauce, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp sugar, 1 Tbsp chopped coriander, 2 Tbsp toasted crushed peanuts,1 Tbsp lemon juice
How to Make Quick Noodles with ‘Whatever’
- Cook the noodles in boiling water according to the instructions depending upon the kind of noodles you are using. Drain, cool under running water.
- Add a few drops of oil to the noodles to prevent them from sticking to each other.
- In a wok, heat some oil to almost smoking point.
- Then add the sliced onions, peppers, carrots, spring onions and mushrooms and the ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Mix the soy, schezwan, turmeric and the sugar in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add this mix to the vegetables. Then add the noodles and toss well. Season to taste.
- Finish with chopped coriander and toasted crushed peanuts and lemon juice.