28 January, 2019
How to make Starbucks inspired Pumpkin Spiced Latte
How to make Starbucks inspired Pumpkin Spiced Latte at home using Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine?
If you are a big fan of the Starbucks coffee chain, then you must be very familiar with the Pumpkin Spiced Latte! So imagine this, its tainting heavily outside and you are just lazing around at home. You have this huge craving for some pumpkin spiced latte. What would you do? Do not worry, we will tell you how to make this pumpkin spiced latte using single served latte machine.
So here are the ingredients you need for this special coffee:
- 3 cups of whole milk (hot)
- Some teaspoons of white sugar (You can take as much as you will but 3 teaspoons are sufficient)
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract for enhancing the taste
- ½ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 6-7 ounces of double strength brewed espresso coffee
Now that you have the ingredients, the preparation time would take you around 15 minutes and 3 more minutes to make it complete. So, in 18 minutes, you can finally satiate your craving!
- Firstly, the hot milk along with sugar should be mixed properly in the coffee mug or cup.
- Then, blend all the items like pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract etc.
- Then pour the double strength brewed espresso coffee into the mug and garnish the coffee with the whipped cream.
- In a matter of 18 minutes, you can enjoy your pumping spiced coffee latte with the friend’s episode!