2 December, 2017
Paneer Toasty with Salsa
For Paneer Toasty: 4-6 paneer slices, 2 tsp tamarind extract, 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce, 2 tsp mint sauce, 1 tsp chaat masala, 4 slices bread, 10-20 gms butter, 1 onion, julienne, 1 tomato, sliced, Salt to taste, 2-3 kashmiri chillies, 2-3 garlic cloves, 2 Tbsp refined oil
For Salsa: 1 tomato, 1 spring onions, chopped, 1/4 capsicum, chopped, 2 spoons sweet corn, 1 green chilli, Salt to taste, 2 spoons Indian mustard, Fresh coriander, a small bunch, 1 spoon tomato ketchup, 1 lime, 2 Tbsp raisins
- In a bowl, add tamarind extract, sweet chili sauce, mint sauce and chaat masala. Mix them well together
- Butter the bread for toasting.
- In bread, add julienne onion, sliced tomatoes, salt for taste.
- Dip the paneer into a mixture and place it on the bread.
- Add Kashmiri Chilies and few fried garlic in the bread.
- Close the bread and apply refined oil on the toast to prevent from sticking.
- Toast the bread from both the sides and your Paneer Toasties are ready to serve.
- For Salsa:
- In a dressing bowl, add tomato, spring onions, capsicum, sweet corn, green chilli, salt, Indian mustard sauce, fresh coriander, tomato catch up, lime and few raisins.
- Mix them all together gently and your salsa for paneer toasty is ready to eat.