30 June, 2017
Posted in : Snacks on by : Aafreen Shaikh Tags: Besan, Onion, Pudina Chutney
Ingredients Of Onion Pakoda
3 sliced onions, 2 green chillies, finely cut, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, 2 Tbsp fresh coriander, chopped, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp ground cumin powder, 1/4 tsp ajwain, Salt, 150 gm gram flour, 100 ml ice water
How to Make Onion Pakoda
- Mix onions, green chillies, red chilli powder, coriander, lemon juice, ajwain and salt.
- Add besan to the mixture and slowly pour in water, to form a thickish consistency.
- Heat oil and pour in a spoonful of the batter at a time.
- Deep fry for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with pudina chutney.