28 January, 2019
Make the best and quick iced coffee at your home
Make the best iced coffee using Keurig K-Café Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker
If you want to make some great and simple iced coffee recipe for quickly brightening up your mood, then here is a simple recipe using Keurig K-Café Single Serve coffee maker:
Here are the ingredients you will need to make the coffee:
- Sugar or any kind of sweetener
- Chocolate Syrup or your favorite syrup (if you want to embellish coffee before serving it)
Collected ingredients? Yes, then now follow the following simple steps to make quick and tasty iced coffee that will surely boost your mood.
- The first step is to fill your coffee mug with loads of ice.
- Then, brew some dark black coffee latte in the single serve coffee maker.
- Brew about 6-8 ounces.
- Then add that brewed potion in the coffee cup.
- After that, you can now add milk and sweetener.
- You can make your coffee tastier by adding your favorite syrup or . Your iced coffee will take less than 10 minutes to make!