18 January, 2018
Leftover Roti Upma
Posted in : Indian Breads on by : Aafreen Shaikh Tags: Green chilli, Green peas, Lemon juice, Onion, Peanuts, Roti
Leftover Rotis 4-5, Green Peas 1 medium, Oil 1 teaspoon, Mustard seeds 1 teaspoon, Curry leaves 12-14, Green chillies chopped2, Green peas boiled1/4 cup, Salt to taste, Roasted peanuts crushed3 teaspoons, Juice of ½ lemon
- Roughly chop onion.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter. Add chopped onion and saute till onion turns soft.
- Tear leftover rotis and place in a crusher. Crush finely.
- Add curry leaves and green chillies to the pan and mix. Add green peas and mix well.
- Add crushed rotis and toss to mix. Add salt, little water and mix well. Add peanuts, toss to mix and cook for a minute.
- Add lemon juice and toss. Let it get heated through.
- Serve hot.