17 May, 2017
Grilled Potato Kebabs
1 kg potatoes peeled, diced and half boiled 1 tsp ginger paste, 10 pods chopped garlic, 1 1/2 cup hung curd, 2 tsp red chili flakes, 3 Tbsp Gram flour (roasted), 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 1/2 garam masala powder, 1 tsp rock salt, 2 Tbsp Kasoori methi, 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp red chili powder, 1 tsp ajwain seeds, 1 tsp chat masala, 30 ml mustard oil.
How to Make Grilled Potato Kebabs
- In a medium mixing bowl place all dry ingredients.
- Add curd, lemon juice, ginger paste, chopped garlic and mustard oil and mix well.
- Add diced potatoes, mix well set aside at least for 2 hours in a refrigerated condition.
- Skewer the marinated potatoes.
- Grill on a moderate hot griller till the potatoes are cooked.
- Brush some oil before serving.