29 January, 2019
Gingerbread Latte Coffee
Posted in : Coffee on by : Shivani Khandelwal Tags: Gingerbread Latte Coffee
Ingredients for Gingerbread latte:
- 6 tables spoons of espresso,
- 8 ounces of water,
- 13 ounces of milk,
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar,
- a pinch of ground ginger,
- a pinch of ground cloves,
- ground cinnamon,
- and a half tea spoon of vanilla extract.
Here are the directions to follow to make gingerbread latte:
- Brew the 6 tablespoons of coffee using the latte coffee machine!
- Also, after that dilute the espresso with some water.
- Pour this into your favorite coffee mug.
- Then in a different pitcher, mix the other ingredients like 13 ounces of milk, 4 tablespoons brown sugar, 1/8 of teaspoon ground ginger, a pinch of ground cloves, 2 pinches of ground cinnamon, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Mix all of them in the pitcher and then pour them in a coffee mug.
Now, your gingerbread latte coffee is ready to serve and enjoy the coffee to either reduce your stress or to enjoy parties with your friends or family.