16 September, 2017
Falooda by Una
1/2 to 1 cup water for boiling spaghetti, 10 strands of plain spaghetti, 1 ripe mango, 1 ripe banana, 1 red apple, 1 small orange, 1 cup of cold milk, ¼ cup sugar, Just a pinch of salt, 4 scoops of strawberry, vanilla or any flavored ice cream
- Add water to a pot and boil the spaghetti.
- Pour the spaghetti in each of the two dessert bowls and set aside for cooling.
- Chop the seasonal fruits into tiny cubes and set aside.
- On a separate bowl, pour the cold milk, add sugar and just a pinch of salt. The salt will balance the sweetness of the dessert.
- Pour the milk in each of the two dessert bowls with the spaghetti. Add the chopped seasonal fruits to the dessert bowls. Finally, add two scoops of strawberry, vanilla or mango ice-cream to the dessert bowl right before serving.