14 February, 2018
Coconut and Beetroot Soup
Posted in : Soup on by : Aafreen Shaikh Tags: Beetroot, Coconut, Ginger, Onions
2 Beetroots (peeled), finely chopped, 1 Small Onion, chopped, Gram Ginger, 1 Green chilli, To taste Salt and Pepper, 2 Tbsp Coconut oil, 100 Ml Coconut milk, 10 Ml Coconut cream
1. Peel and roughly chop the beetroot followed by onion, chilli, and ginger roughly.
2. Heat coconut oil in a pan. Add onions, chillies, ginger and beetroot and sauté.
3. Add water and bring it to a boil, let it simmer for an hour.
4. the contents, and put it back on the flame.
5. Add coconut milk, check for seasoning.
6. Serve piping hot and finish with coconut cream.