16 September, 2017
Chocolate Lava Cake
Posted in : Desserts on by : Aafreen Shaikh Tags: Butter, Dark Chocolate, Icing Sugar
135 gm dark chocolate, 95 gm butter, 100 gm icing sugar, 2 egg yolks + 2 whole eggs, 35 gm flour
How to Make Chocolate Lava Cake
- Pre heat the oven at 200 degrees.
- In a microwaveable bowl add chocolate and butter. Melt it. (You can melt using the double boiler method too.)
- In another bowl whisk together sugar and eggs.
- Mix together the chocolate-butter mixture with the sugar-eggs mixture.
- Fold in the flour.
- Strain the mixture to remove any lumps.
- Keep this in the fridge for 5-7 minutes to chill.
- Pour the batter in greased ramekins.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream / vanilla ice cream or fresh fruits.