7 November, 2017
Chilli Pineapple Stir-fry Rice
Posted in : Rice on by : Aafreen Shaikh Tags: Capsicum, Pineapple, Rice, Spring Onions
1 pineapple, 2 tbsp oil, 2 tbsp finely chopped green chillies, 1 cup thinly sliced red capsicum, 1/2 cup thinly sliced spring onions whites, 3 cups steamed rice (chawal), 1/2 cup chopped spring onion greens, 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander (dhania), salt and to taste
- Cut the pineapple through the middle lengthwise. Scoop out the fruit with a knife. Chop the scooped out pineapple and keep aside both the shell and the chopped pineapple.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the chopped pineapple and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the green chillies, capsicum and spring onion whites and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the rice, spring onion greens, coriander, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- Stuff the pineapple shells with the rice.
- Serve immediately.