31 January, 2018
Posted in : Italic And Chinese
by : Aafreen Shaikh
120 gm pasta of choice-cooked bite like, 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1/2 cup capsicum-thinly sliced, 1/2 cup onions-thinly sliced
For the sauce: 1 cup milk, 2 Tbsp flour (maida), 1 Tbsp butter, 3 tsp salt or to taste, 1 tsp powdered black pepper, 1/8 tsp nutmeg-grated herbs of choice
1. In a heavy based pan, heat the butter, stir in the flour and saute till slightly darkened.
2. Add milk very gradually, stirring vigorously all the time to avoid lumps. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes, continue to stir to avoid scorching.
3. Add the salt, pepper and any other seasoning that you desire.
4. Heat the olive oil, saute onions and capsicum till they become a little soft. Add the sauce, bring to a boil and add pasta.
5. Mix well and serve hot. Garnish with grated cheese.