4 October, 2017
200 gms cabbage, finely shredded, 1 onions, finely chopped, 1/2 coconut, Salt for taste, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp zeera powder, 2 Tbsp refined oil, 2 Tbsp chickpea flour, Water, little bit, 1/2 Tbsp cloves, 1/2 Tbsp poppy seeds, 1/2 Tbsp coriander seeds, 4 green cardamom, 3 casia, chopped, 5 garlic cloves, ginger, small piece, 4 green chillies, Fresh coriander leaves, 3 Tbsp refined oil, 1 1/2 onion, chopped, 2 tomatoes, chopped, Sugar, little bit, 50 gms cashew nuts, 50 gms raisins,5 Tbsp whisked curd, 1/2 lime
- In a bowl mix finely shredded cabbage, finely chopped onion, salt, garam masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, zeera powder, refined oil, chick pea flour and water.
- Keep it in the fringe for 20 minutes. Remove them from the fridge. Deep fry them in refined oil.
- In a pan, dry roast cloves, poppy seeds, coriander seeds, green cardamom, cassia, chopped onion, whole garlic, whole ginger and whole green chilies.
- Pound them in mortar and pestle with sea salt and fresh coriander leaves.
- In a pan add refined oil and julienne onion. Saute them together. Add the tomatoes. Saute.
- Add the pounded mix into the pan. Add little water and de glaze the pan with little water.
- Mix them well together and add little sugar, salt and little water. Cover them and simmer it for some time
- In a pan add refined oil and fry the fritters.
- Add cashew nut, raisins, whisked curd and a squeeze of lime to the mixture.
- Mix them well. Serve hot.