25 August, 2017
1 tsp Oil, Mustard seeds, Cumin seeds, Curry leaves, A Pinch Asafetida, Finely chopped Onion, Green chillies chopped, 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste, Turmeric Powder, 1 big boiled, peeled and chopped Potato, Salt to taste, Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Heat up oil in a pan. When oil is enough hot, add mustard seeds.
- When mustard pops up add cumin seeds and let them sizzle up.
- Add curry leaves, asafoetida, onion and green chillies.
- Mix well and fry on medium heat until onion gets light golden color for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste. You can skip ginger garlic paste if you don’t want.
- Add turmeric powder. Mix well and fry for just about a minute.
- Add boiled potato and salt. Mix well.
- Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes. Mix well and turn off the gas.
- Add lots of finely chopped coriander leaves and batata bhaji is already.