3 March, 2018
Almond Malai Kulfi
Posted in : Indian Desserts on by : Aafreen Shaikh Tags: Almonds, Condensed Milk, Cream, Saffron
1 cup almonds (blanched and ground), 1 1/2 cup condensed milk, 6 Tbsp cream, 15-20 toasted pistachio, chopped coarsely, 1/4 th cup milk, Saffron, a pinch
- Blend blanched almonds, condensed milk and cream together in a bowl.
- After that, you need to add the milk as well as saffron to the mixture, also mixes it well to get better colour.
- After the proper mixing, you need to toast the pistachios as well as chop them.
- Add pistachio into it and blend them well together.
- Pour them in a kulfi moulds and cover it with butter paper.
- Let it set for few hours in a refrigerator.
- Serve your family and guests chilled ice-cream.