26 July, 2017
Baby Potatoes – 1/2 kg, Onions – 1.5 cup, sliced, Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp, Coriander powder – 1 tbsp, Curd – 1/2 cup, Oil – 5 tbsp, Green chillies – 10, Salt – to taste, Fenugreek seeds – 1 tsp, Onion seeds – 1 tsp, Cumin seeds – 1.5 tsp, Mustard – 2 tsp
HOW TO MAKE ACHAR ALOO
- Boil and peel the skin of potatoes.
- Mix the curd, ginger-garlic paste and salt. Keep aside for 1/2 an hour.
- Powder fenugreek, cumin, onion and mustard seeds in a mixer.
- Slit the chillies.
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry onions till light brown.
- Add the chillies and the potatoes and cook till the potatoes are well roasted.
- Add the masala powder. Fry for 1 minute.
- Add 1/2 a cup hot water and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the fire.